If you need troubleshooting for your Facebook Ad Account or your Facebook Business Manager, we recommend that you contact Facebook Business Live Chat Support.
Facebook's Live Chat Support team can help you troubleshoot issues with your pixel, custom conversions, web events or domain verification in Facebook.
To have access to Facebook's Live Chat Support team, please check that you meet the following requirements:
- You have a Facebook Business Manager account (here's a reference on how to create one - Get started with Facebook Business Manager: Get our free guide. | Facebook for Business)
- You have a Facebook Ad Account (here's a reference on how to create one - Add Ad Accounts in Business Manager | Facebook Business Help Center)
- You have spend money in your Facebook Ad Account and have been successfully billed by Facebook
Once you meet these requirements, Facebook Business Live Chat Support should be enabled for your account.
Here's one of the ways to contact Facebook Business Live Chat Support:
- Go to your Facebook Business settings. Click on the "?" icon on the bottom left.
- On the right side of the screen, the Help Section should show up. Click on "Contact Support Team"
- Click on the drop-down box under "What issue are you experiencing". Select the most appropriate issue, in this article we will select "I have a failed payment". Scroll down a bit, then, click on the "Contact Support" button
- Scroll down a bit, then, select "Chat" and fill out the necessary boxes. After that, click on "Start Chat"
And that's it! You should now be able to reach Facebook Business Live Chat Support.