If you have trouble getting Facebook events sent by your Smart Links, Pre-Release Smart Links, Download Gates or Link Gates to show up in Facebook, please check the troubleshooting tips, tricks and resources below.
- Use Chrome browser on desktop to trigger your own pixel
- Install Pixel Helper for Chrome to double check that your pixel is correctly installed on Hypeddit and confirm your events for Visits, Clicks, Downloads and Unlocks trigger correctly
- If you are testing for the "Download" event to fire from your Download Gate to Facebook, please complete all the steps of your Download Gate and download the track in end. The event fires when the actual download occurs.
- Disable privacy apps or browser extensions (for example, DuckDuckGo is known to block the Facebook pixel and you won't be able to trigger your own pixel with DuckDuckGo enabled)
- When you trigger your own pixel on your Download Gate, make sure you actually download your own track (i.e., hit the green DOWNLOAD button after the unlock)
- Give it time. It can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours for Facebook to show you events received in your Facebook Events Manager
- If you have multiple Facebook ad accounts, double-check that you put the correct pixel ID on your Hypeddit gates/links associated with the ad account you want to use for your Spotify Growth Engine
For help with any other Facebook pixel issues not listed here, please contact our support team directly. Just go to hypeddit.com and click on the Support/Contact options at the top of the page or in the footer of the page to send us a message.