Smart links are simple landing pages for tracks or albums of your music. They let fans pick on which platform they want to stream, buy or download your music - with one click.
By easily linking fans to your music on their favorite music service or store, smart links let you simple sell more music streams and downloads.
Check out this video to see how you can create a smart link with Hypeddit:
Creating smart links with Hypeddit just takes a few seconds:
- On your Hypeddit dashboard, click on Share Music in the top navigation
- On the Share Music Page, select Smart Links
- Start setting up your smart link by entering the URL of your track on Spotify, SoundCloud or Youtube. For best results, use a Spotify link.
- Follow the steps for Genre, Title and Design
- In the Links section, select to which music platform and stores you want to link your fans. If you want to add music platforms or stores that were not automatically populated with the link to your music, simply manually add them to your list and copy/paste the link to your music. For any platforms and stores not on our list, simply add the Custom option which lets you name and link to anywhere you like.
- Complete the setup of your smart link by selecting your Audio Preview and confirming all settings.
That's it! You successfully created a smart link for your music.
Important: After you created your smart link, don't forget to link to it from your music on SoundCloud, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
Send as many fans as possible to your smart link so that your smart link can direct them to your music on their favorite music service or store.
Wanna know what your fan's favorite music platforms and stores are?
Your smart link has the data. Go to your Hypeddit dashboard and select the Smart Link Tab. You see a list of all your smart links including statistics on overall fan engagement and clicks per music platform/store.